Show off your latest pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can get rid of a good bit of that squat in the back while hauling a car like that. Secure the car a couple of more feet toward the back of the trailer. Getting as much weight balanced between the two axles on the trailer will get the trailer most of the supporting of the weight and your tongue weight will decrease. It will ride a lot better going down the road with less strain on the drivetrain on the truck.

Yea I guess I should have balanced the load a little better. I got that non running car up on that trailer myself at 10 or so at night. By the time it was up there I didn't have any energy to care. Honestly couldn't even tell it was back there though.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea I guess I should have balanced the load a little better. I got that non running car up on that trailer myself at 10 or so at night. By the time it was up there I didn't have any energy to care. Honestly couldn't even tell it was back there though.

hahaha, yeah, been there too, completely understand that....lol

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
I hit Oceano Dunes today to test out my new suspension... wow what a difference! Not once did my front bottom out and the ride was amazing.

Once again @Mluis11 took to the air and @FordFanStan came out as well. Twice I got unexpected air (speeds were far faster than my last run) and I was amazed how well the suspension soaked it up. I need to have someone take a pic of me in the air!

Matt showing off...

IMG_7774_zpsxn23amqy.jpg

IMG_7775_zpso3vcpntq.jpg

Raptor's and Rain... I am certainly liking the new stance of my Raptor :)

IMG_7785_stitch_zpswdrawpmv.jpg

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was able to check out @cups new kick-ass ride!

IMG_7725_zpsepoczwum.jpg

The HID's are beyond cool...

IMG_7731_zps72xyiyuh.jpg

Cups you actually bought it!? Nice! Funny that you mention the lights the only thing I don't like are the lights, just cause I dislike color matched lights.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk