Show off your latest pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

faceoff4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are some new pics with my latest mods (Rigid fog lights and lower grille LED lights). Thanks a ton to Kirk at Raptor Addict!

Attachments

• lights1.jpg
    lights1.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 100
  • lights2.jpg
    lights2.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 105

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Faceoff is that a 20" behind your license plate? If so, do you just take the plate off when you want to take it off road?

faceoff4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Faceoff is that a 20" behind your license plate? If so, do you just take the plate off when you want to take it off road?

Hey Aaron, they are actually a pair of the 4" Rigid Lower Grille LED lights, one on each side so you can keep your license plate on at all times in states like Cali that require them. They look great and I have yet to drive at night with them, but in my driveway they seem to be pretty bright.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Hey Aaron, they are actually a pair of the 4" Rigid Lower Grille LED lights, one on each side so you can keep your license plate on at all times in states like Cali that require them. They look great and I have yet to drive at night with them, but in my driveway they seem to be pretty bright.

Oh nice! I can never keep up on all the sizes that Rigid makes anymore, haha.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I still haven't wired up the two that I have...I should get around to that.

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

I wonder if anyone with a set of clear duallys wants to trade for some amber ones? I'm not that amped on the amber.