Show off your latest pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We actually broke a tie-down on the descent from Cinnamon Pass, but Dave was in the back with his bike acting as an organic shock absorber so no harm done. He gave me four carabiners as a gift. My factoy tie-downs have sharp edges and wore through our tie-down pretty effectively.

KTP Raptor, what would you say if I told you that I could get a Husaberg FE 570 for $7,999.00??? It has more engine, more frame, more ground clearance, a suspension equal to the KTM 530 EXC, and it's fuel injected.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A.I.I. - I will do so shortly. I need to organize them a bit.

See below for a couple shots taken early in the trip.

Last edited:

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here's a couple early photos. These are both taken from Handies Peak in the San Juan Range of the Colorado Rockies. Handies Peak has an elevation of 14,048 feet and is one of Colorado's famous "14ers."

I'll post more if anyone's interested, but these are climbing photos not truck photos.

Attachments

• The view from the summit of Handies Peak.jpg
    The view from the summit of Handies Peak.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 229
  • From the summit ridge of Handies Peak looking back where we've come from.jpg
    From the summit ridge of Handies Peak looking back where we've come from.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:

SoSmoked

changes his exhaust setup more than his underwear
Reaction score
That's beautiful Ruger, awesome backyard to play in

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here's a couple more summit shots. The first is from the summit of Uncompahgre Peak (14,309 feet), and the second is from the summit of Readcloud Peak (14,034 feet). In the second shot (Redcloud) you can see Uncompahgre sticking up well above the horizon in the right third of the frame.

Attachments

• Uncompahgre 3.jpg
    Uncompahgre 3.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 207
  • Redcloud Summit 1.jpg
    Redcloud Summit 1.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:

SoSmoked

changes his exhaust setup more than his underwear
Reaction score
Awesome I'd love to just hike threw some of those valleys and camp out for a few weeks

KTM RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We actually broke a tie-down on the descent from Cinnamon Pass, but Dave was in the back with his bike acting as an organic shock absorber so no harm done. He gave me four carabiners as a gift. My factoy tie-downs have sharp edges and wore through our tie-down pretty effectively.

KTP Raptor, what would you say if I told you that I could get a Husaberg FE 570 for $7,999.00??? It has more engine, more frame, more ground clearance, a suspension equal to the KTM 530 EXC, and it's fuel injected.

Go for it, They are nice bikes as well. Just like KTM, if you break something, these bikes are more $$ to fix compared to the *** bikes. let me know what goes down :waytogo:

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey KTM Raptor, I bought a 2011 Husaberg FE 570 S with a $2500 factory rebate. With installation of cooling fan, alu skid plate, bark busters, and rear disk guard I got it for just a little over $9200. A very capable machine - in the same class as my Raptor.

While rescuing the guy with the Honda XL650 I discovered to my happy surprise that a full-sized and rather rangy dirt bike will fit in the 5.5 foot bed of a Raptor diagonally, and you can shut the gate with inches to spare. Got the Husaberg home the same way. Way cool.

Attachments

• Husaberg FE 570 S.jpg
    Husaberg FE 570 S.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 187
Last edited: