Show off your latest pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Leadville,Co.

I've spent several summers climbing in the Sawatch out of Leadville and Buena Vista. My personal goal is to retire to the Arkansas Valley area and climb mountains until I die. The Raptor is a nearly ideal tool for getting up the Jeep trails to the trailheads.

Red Raptor

Reaction score
Im having a problem deciding about ordering a Red or Silver Raptor. They are both great looking trucks and everything you do to them on the outside it makes them stand out quite a lot then in the other colors. Plus all my past 5 trucks have been red and all my past cars have been silver,I dont know if I should brake the TRADITION.

Ranger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im having a problem deciding about ordering a Red or Silver Raptor. They are both great looking trucks and everything you do to them on the outside it makes them stand out quite a lot then in the other colors. Plus all my past 5 trucks have been red and all my past cars have been silver,I dont know if I should brake the TRADITION.

Silver is a "TRADITIONAL" colour, classy and sophisticated.

Red says Beastly, Fast, Sexy, Sporty, Fiery.

The red suits the Raptor IMHO.
IMG_5428.jpg

Raptoyd11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've spent several summers climbing in the Sawatch out of Leadville and Buena Vista. My personal goal is to retire to the Arkansas Valley area and climb mountains until I die. The Raptor is a nearly ideal tool for getting up the Jeep trails to the trailheads.

My buddy's dad came up missing there like 20 yrs ago after climbing up the mountain and was on Unsolved mysteries. Sports reporter Keith Reinhard never found, a first for the awesome recovery team out there in Colorado which was extremely disappointing for them.