She's here. Now to name er.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StoneCreek

Reaction score
Love my new raptor. Took 3 months for it to get here but it's here. Never dreamed a pick up could be like this. My first Ford truck. Now I've got to give her a name. Any suggestions?? Every option except graphics package. Oxford white

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

StoneCreek

Reaction score
012BLUESVT said:
Congratulations! I had to wait 6 mo for my minister blue.

White lightning? White rapids?

Snow white hahahaaaa

Joe

Lol. But I do like white lightning. Gonna let the shock and awe factor wear off a little. Been in the garage 10 times in the last hour just looking at it. Can't believe how freakin sweet this truck is!!

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
stop trying to wipe the smile off of your face. It doesn't go away. Done any mod research?

OP
OP
S

StoneCreek

Reaction score
Phyguy said:
stop trying to wipe the smile off of your face. It doesn't go away. Done any mod research?

You must know how I feel. Would like some lights, just not sure what exactly. I've always lifted my trucks, but don't want to screw this truck up

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

VelociRaptor800 said:
Yetti, snowflake, penguin, frosty,

Yeti. It could work. Still on the fence. I have looked into the velociraptor mod. Would love to pull the trigger on the horsepower.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
StoneCreek, it's a white truck, which means you are a Super Hero, so it's like the Lone Ranger & Tonto (or Silver); Batman & Robin (preferably Bat Girl); Wonder Woman & her Rope; Spiderman & Mary Jane; Superman & Lois Lane; Scooby Doo & Shaggy; Underdog & his Ring; Aqua-Man & his whale and so-on

So maybe it can be: StoneCreek & _______________
White Raptor
White Rapids
White Lightning
Vanishing Point
& so on

I know, I know, why don't you just head back over to “6.2 – drink, drank & drunk” thread; Come on, all I was doing was just thinking out loud!

BTW-StoneCreek sounds like a clothing store in the mall. Well maybe you could call it “Mall Crawler”. (Did I go there again)