She is home !!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BeansGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys and Gals I have been waiting patiently and finally yesterday the new baby arrived . It is a 2014 wit the 801a package has everything but graphics . I am actually liking the clean look of the truck . I took some time and detailed it inside and out . Had a couple goodies here for it when she arrived so got to do alittle quick upgrades .

So here is where it is now , Drop in K&N filter until I figure what if anything I do with a CAI kit , Weather Tech front mats and a ReTrax rollin n lock bed cover , Painted inside wheel wells on the bed black to cover up all the white openings and did the Antenna MOD ( cut 9inches off and reattached the ball ) . Figuring out the truck and got to go use the 4WD for a bit today . Next up to get some lighting on her and brighten up the night. Here is a couple pics of her.

14Raptor.1_zpswfk0orfl.png

14Raptor.2_zpsestcnr0z.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
BeansGT

BeansGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome e-30 rocks

Sorry but what is the e-30 ? and thanks .

Welcome to the forum @BeansGT!

Congrats, truck looks real clean with the painted flares.

-Dan

You noticed lol that was one of the things I liked about it , it looked real clean to me when looking at it . Thanks

Welcome now you have to dirty it and whip the beast .. !

:)

I should have took a after pic , the area is sand mud and clay and the clay just smears . It got dirty today and got to play with the posi lock on the rear and the front camera which at first didn't think was going to be anything worth while but going up a hill /incline it works great because I could only see sky lol .. Thanks

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Thanks guys I am happy with it and looking for the next round of mods.