Sema 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Yeah that last one is just bad....really....really....bad.

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Please tell me more about the BFGoodrich Raptor. What did they do to get those wheels and tires to stick out like that? I love that look. Hopefully they didn't use spacers. What wheels and what size tire?

Last edited:

dnewman9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There were a couple bed linered Raptors at the show, Raptors and the new Scion had by far the biggest showing. We were walking through one of the main halls past a RR Raptor stopped at a booth, walked 15 feet back to the tailgate of the RR Raptor only to turn around walk back the other direction and realize two separate booths had almost identical trucks. They had us completely turned around. Both whipple and roush raptors were in attendance and I have already picked out my supercharged 6.2 billet badge when I do the upgrade to my 13.

My best score of the week was one of the Raptor Assault stickers from the Jersey Barriers out in the Ford Out Front drifting track after the SEMA cruise was over. It will be displayed proudly in my garage!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts