SAUDI GUY change the color of his raptor to mud in this montage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pushrodv8

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Now what does this Stupid Vid Have to do with Ford Raptors ,, why would you post that! just cause he's Saudi,,theres lots of Arab Ford Raptor owners including myself on this forum ,, and posting that Vid shows Ignorance !! We are all Ford Raptor enthusiasts thats why we joined this forum . Theres no place for Racism here.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pretty sure it was a joke. I wouldn't take it too seriously. We are all enthusiasts but we are all here to have fun too.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now what does this Stupid Vid Have to do with Ford Raptors ,, why would you post that! just cause he's Saudi,,theres lots of Arab Ford Raptor owners including myself on this forum ,, and posting that Vid shows Ignorance !! We are all Ford Raptor enthusiasts thats why we joined this forum . Theres no place for Racism here.
dont worry, he is just messing around. just go with it. no point in getting upset about it. everyone knows im asian, i catch shit for it all the time. remember, when you take it, you can dish it out in return. if you get upset about it, then you cant really be a smart ass back. have fun here, dont take it personnal. give shit in return.

right bagel?

Pushrodv8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dont worry, he is just messing around. just go with it. no point in getting upset about it. everyone knows im asian, i catch shit for it all the time. remember, when you take it, you can dish it out in return. if you get upset about it, then you cant really be a smart ass back. have fun here, dont take it personnal. give shit in return.

right bagel?

Pretty sure it was a joke. I wouldn't take it too seriously. We are all enthusiasts but we are all here to have fun too.

Sure guys we all like havin fun n joke around , no hard feelings here , i jus had to say somthin,, cause that was jus plain wrong :snoopfacepalm:but you guys got my point.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Considering it was a movie that I'm sure half the US population has seen I can't fault his post. Good muddin though.