Real Terrain Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Post up your Real Terrain Pics! We all have Terrain colored Raps at some point. Ours just has more texture! Wanna see what dirt and mud looks like on Terrain paint too! Give us some details of when and where you did it up (Credit Netix!)

e7yhegur.jpg

Mud Bowl Run - near my house after a heavy rain last spring

Last edited:

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did that this weekend. Took me 4 hours to clean all the mud from the undercarriage.

Not sure if the bang for the buck was there in the mud. Still had a great time on the offroad trails though.

OP
OP
MotuMute

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah... Helluva lot of fun! Hate for it to end because that means cleanup time. And then loping down the highway with everything out of balance haha! Drove like a Mac truck with all that weight stuck on it. Suprised at how many people pulling alongside to take pics with their phones.

Last edited:

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya. I had people stop short in the other lane to stare. It doesn't suck to own such an awesome truck.

OP
OP
MotuMute

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did that this weekend. Took me 4 hours to clean all the mud from the undercarriage.

Not sure if the bang for the buck was there in the mud. Still had a great time on the offroad trails though.

Didn't happen... Wait! You have pics?!

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Wiz found out that if you take a sprinkler and let it run underneath the truck it cleans the hell out of it... Since he has a shit load of experience at getting his truck like that too!!! lol