Raptors and Craft Beer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
IronRakMike

IronRakMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got to get in on this one.... the past two nights I had some craft beer, but no pics. I'll do better tonight.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com
Avery collaboration not litigation is on the menu for me tonight. It's raining here so it may be another garage shot unfortunately.

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

So I checked out the Avery Kaiser Oktoberfest last night. It did not disappoint. No pictures on the truck, but I did update the Apollo Optics website last night...so that's my Raptor connection :favorites13:
It's pretty potent, but oh so delicious.

svtraptor13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today's beer is a great lighter dark beer. It's Stone Coffee milk stout and is only 4.2%. It was my beer of choice to install my deezee tail gate assist. Talk about a cheap, easy mod! It was so easy in fact I was only able to drink half the beer.

Before:
73529541d7a58d501ea4d7526bbec9f7.jpg

After:
5f988a909cbf64368a3a8da698d10ebc.jpg

That's a left hand brewery nitro stout glass!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tonight's menu is on post for a long hard week and is in celebration of both getting the truck back in the driveway and our anniversary.

Atwater Brewery out of Detroit.
VJ BLACK IMPERIAL STOUT
Small batch series
weighs in at 11% alcohol.

Super smooth and light bodied for a stout. Hints of dark roasted malts and chocolate and an ever so slight hop front end. A very good beer.
uploadfromtaptalk1412994929173.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1412994976176.jpg

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com