Raptor on Last Dollar Trail in CO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My wife and I took about 3 weeks off and traveled through the Midwest to a wedding then out to Colorado to Denver, Vail and Telluride. We have family in Denver and Vail so we had some nice places to stay. Telluride was really amazing.

When we left Vail we went to Ridgway then picked up the Last Dollar Trail through the mountain to pass over to Telluride. I've always wanted to take an old mining trail and finally got the chance.

The trail wasn't terrible, but the rain made it much worse as we went on. Some pretty deep water up to my running board at times.

Also, we had no cell phone signal up there and didn't see anyone else until nearly the end coming down. 2 Jeep Wranglers were on their way up as we descended.

Anyway, on to the pics: :favorites13::favorites13:

g3rs.jpg

xcuc.jpg

pzeg.jpg

8opd.jpg

7gp1.jpg

5sv7.jpg

jrxd.jpg

1wo5.jpg

bjk9.jpg

kixb.jpg

rlbn.jpg

mla5.jpg

g5jt.jpg

1bol.jpg

piyd.jpg

2lgq.jpg

0zzh.jpg

lbma.jpg

c94c.jpg

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wonderful Trip. Love it. This is a trip I plan on doing as well, Colorado is beautiful.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My wife and I took about 3 weeks off and traveled through the Midwest to a wedding then out to Colorado to Denver, Vail and Telluride. We have family in Denver and Vail so we had some nice places to stay. Telluride was really amazing.

When we left Vail we went to Ridgway then picked up the Last Dollar Trail through the mountain to pass over to Telluride. I've always wanted to take an old mining trail and finally got the chance.

The trail wasn't terrible, but the rain made it much worse as we went on. Some pretty deep water up to my running board at times.

Also, we had no cell phone signal up there and didn't see anyone else until nearly the end coming down. 2 Jeep Wranglers were on their way up as we descended.

Anyway, on to the pics: :favorites13::favorites13:

g3rs.jpg

xcuc.jpg

pzeg.jpg

8opd.jpg

7gp1.jpg

5sv7.jpg

jrxd.jpg

1wo5.jpg

bjk9.jpg

kixb.jpg

rlbn.jpg

mla5.jpg

g5jt.jpg

1bol.jpg

piyd.jpg

2lgq.jpg

0zzh.jpg

lbma.jpg

c94c.jpg

Wow what great pictures. Thanks for sharing. Really makes you want to plan a trip west.