Raptor at Coos Bay Dunes!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Evilmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This vid is from last year at the Coos Bay Dunes in Oregon. It poured down rain on this day so we just took the Raptor out. I used the suction cup mount for my Go Pro right on the front of the hood. Wanted to keep my eye on it because of the rain. The sand was so thick. Like driving on peanut butter. We only saw two other people out there. Pretty much had the whole dunes to ourselves. Just installed a 40" light bar behind the grill and a couple of spots using Outlaw's hood mounts. Ready for some night drives!

FORD RAPTOR COOS BAY DUNES - YouTube

OP
OP
Evilmonkey

Evilmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! Looks like ya caught some air out there! We need ya in our Airborne Raptor group! More West Coast Represent!

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/groups/airborne-raptors/

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f16/airborne-raptors-jump-pics-videos-18696/

Where was your go pro mounted? Nice video angle

I've got some pics and vids of some jumps. I'll get them up soon. They're on my laptop which my daughter is using right now. I don't have them on the I Pad. I stuck the camera on the front of the hood with the suction cup mount.

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have to get my Raptor up there! You can drive from the forest to dunes and then splash your way thru fresh water ponds on your way to the Pacific! Pismo has got nothing that compares to the Central Oregon Coast!

OP
OP
Evilmonkey

Evilmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to get my Raptor up there! You can drive from the forest to dunes and then splash your way thru fresh water ponds on your way to the Pacific! Pismo has got nothing that compares to the Central Oregon Coast!

It's a blast driving around those dunes. You do get a little bit of everything. There's a bunch of great trails too!:peace:

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Any day in the raptor is a good day

Agreed! I love riding the quads and dirt bikes at the dunes. But I think I prefer driving the Raptor now. It gets way more attention. People get out of the way just to watch!