Random Raptor video thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor_qatar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
My buddy here in Qatar owns a shop and he is the official vendor for Rogue Racing.
With the help of IgnitionME, he made a little promotional video that is really meant to promote the store and not the rogue racing kit itself since the video doesn't really showcase the cantilever kit. Although it does show enough to prove it means business and based on what he told me of the experience, the kit does live up to its claims.
here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJBRgjMlYrY
and if any of you guys is in Qatar i would definitely recommend ORE.
P.S ORE is the vendor for Oracle as well.

SchultzLD

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I don't know how to embed the vid, but here is a little desert drifting for you. Thx again to my wife for pulling out the camera at the perfect time.

Here is a bit of crawling on a atv trail, can't see really, but the far side was pretty damn steep.

This is me squeezing the Rap through a narrow atv trail, showcasing some decent articulation for stock suspension.

And last but not least, trying out that down hill control button.

Edit: Thx for the tips, got' em embedded now.

Last edited:

SchultzLD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a quick drive-by, BTW... This is what my wife driving. Her first time driving it with the 5Star tune in it... lol

Last edited:

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
I don't know how to embed the vid, but here is a little desert drifting for you. Thx again to my wife for pulling out the camera at the perfect time.
The only way to embed is to use the "YouTube Tags". Then use only the last portion of the url. For your first video, that would be EE827B_Lr0g. Then put [ y t] (with no spaces) in front and [ / y t] (no spaces after). Just like this example, but replace "youtube" with "yt".

Here is a bit of crawling on a atv trail, can't see really, but the far side was pretty damn steep.

This is me squeezing the Rap through a narrow atv trail, showcasing some decent articulation for stock suspension.

And last but not least, trying out that down hill control button.

Last edited:

SchultzLD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only way to embed is to use the "YouTube Tags". Then use only the last portion of the url. For your first video, that would be EE827B_Lr0g. Then put [ y t] (with no spaces) in front and [ / y t] (no spaces after). Just like this example, but replace "youtube" with "yt".
Thank you, Sir. Noted for future use.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys,
My buddy here in Qatar owns a shop and he is the official vendor for Rogue Racing.
With the help of IgnitionME, he made a little promotional video that is really meant to promote the store and not the rogue racing kit itself since the video doesn't really showcase the cantilever kit. Although it does show enough to prove it means business and based on what he told me of the experience, the kit does live up to its claims.
here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJBRgjMlYrY
and if any of you guys is in Qatar i would definitely recommend ORE.
P.S ORE is the vendor for Oracle as well.

Nice truck and video, well done.