Pic Request: Terrain Scab w/ Method NVs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PGHTerrain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody have a Terrain Scab (no graphics) with Method NVs on stock BFGs? I am leaning toward this wheel but think I will prefer the stock tires. Would love to see what it would look like before hand. Please post a photo or anyone that has photoshop skills that would work too! Thanks!

OP
OP
PGHTerrain

PGHTerrain

Full Access Member
Reaction score

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't have a terrain but I will comment on this discussion.
There's a HARO member that has them on his Screw and they look great! I have them on my red scab and I love them. Only thing I'd look into is Vince's CNC'd center caps for Method wheels. I don't care for the method plastic caps that come on the NV's, but TMX can get you the DS center caps if u prefer that route as well. Thought I would mention this to ya.

OP
OP
PGHTerrain

PGHTerrain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree they look great. I just want confirmation that they fit well on my specific configuration. Seems to me certain wheels fit certain vehicles better than others based on color, cab configuration, tire selection etc...

I've seen the custom center caps thread. I like them a lot. Would also consider attempting this

--> http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f25/modifying-method-center-caps-16658/

I don't have a terrain but I will comment on this discussion.
There's a HARO member that has them on his Screw and they look great! I have them on my red scab and I love them. Only thing I'd look into is Vince's CNC'd center caps for Method wheels. I don't care for the method plastic caps that come on the NV's, but TMX can get you the DS center caps if u prefer that route as well. Thought I would mention this to ya.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gotchya. NV's only come in one offset (0) so u have no worries if you go that route. I'm an scab running the NV's. I've seen many guys in all configurations running them too. NV's with 35's is a win.

OP
OP
PGHTerrain

PGHTerrain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right on. I am leaning towards the 17s but am also kicking around the idea of 18 inch NVs. That would force me to get new tires at the same time though, which I don't really wanna do. I will hold out a little while in hopes of getting a response on here as far as pics or photoshop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter