Night in the city

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjwpgh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just two random shots of my truck at night on the street that I actually like. Was messing around with a new fisheye converter for one of my 16mm lenses. Need to get it out for a real shoot soon... I love this truck

Attachments

• DSC00658.jpg
    DSC00658.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 238
  • DSC00659.jpg
    DSC00659.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 214

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Was it cold up there? Haven't been up on Mount Washington in a while. We were just skyping with some friends in Elizabeth and he said he saw a couple black raptors around. I thought it was probably you and World Tour...lol

OP
OP
jjwpgh

jjwpgh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mouldman -> yep the fender flares are line-x premium'd. I love them and want to do the front bumper soon... hopefully before the SnoBall.

RW -> I drove my truck home through Elizabeth when I picked it up but haven't been back since! In fact the truck has been sitting a lot as I live in the city and commute to work with my 2 feets.

It's been unseasonably warm here. It's 55 right now and raining... supposed to get a cold front, but I was up on Mt. Wash for these pics in just a hoody.

Watch, it'll be 20 below tomorrow and snowing because I just said that

07Alloy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice pics. Used to live on sycamore off of mt Washington. Do u happen to work in the north shore area. Saw a truck just like it parked there a month or two ago. Don't get down that way much anymore. Nice truck.

OP
OP
jjwpgh

jjwpgh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep thats me!! Parked on North Ave a ton. I actually lived up on Mt. Washington when I was in school for a year as well. Right on Prospect off of wyoming.

07Alloy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw you parked on the north side two weeks ago again. Took my daughter to the children's museum and aviary. Hard to miss your truck.