New Raptor in the Stables

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I knew this was coming, after a few months of owning my 13 Raptor, my Old Man got Jealous and had to one up me, he just took delivery on a Black 13 - Roush.

This thing is a blast to drive, the S/C is very nice and smooth. I couldn't believe the get up this thing had, and I just got out of a Jeep SRT which was balls to the walls fast. It makes me re-think not getting a S/C myself, but I think its for the best so I can avoid as many tickets as possible =P

Its nice to be able to shoot the shit with him over this truck now, and I told him to keep in mind any mod he does he needs, he will have to get that x2 for my truck... Ahhh wishful thinking.

Anyhow Pic are what matters so here they are.

20131126_092706_zps8261c0f6.jpg

20131126_090558_zpscabefc13.jpg

OP
OP
JeepSRT8

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks man. Two Raptors are always better than one. Old Man is already asking me about aftermarket Front Bumpers and LED Lighting, Finally all this time spent on these forums I can share some knowledge...