New pics after first bath and detail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is my 1 week old raptor after its first bath and wax. The flakes on the paint after waxing are incredible. I also had the front windows tinted and added a few accessories like a trailer hitch cover, craven stubby, locking gas cap, bug screen, McGard tailgate lock. So far, I'm loving it. Enjoy. For those interested in the wax I used, its called Glanz by Einszett. Excellent for metallic paints. really makes them pop.

IMG_4337.jpg
IMG_4336.jpg
IMG_4335.jpg
IMG_4344.jpg
IMG_4347.jpg
IMG_4340.jpg
IMG_4331.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Stingray23

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks great! Did you clay bar?

No, I didnt clay. The paint was smooth and very clean. I did an extensive wash including stripping the old wax, and then re-waxed. Smooth as glass.

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Looks wicked shiny!

Its very shiny. You gotta see it in person to appreciate the shininess and the flakes.

Banned
Reaction score
my god that looks amazing.

i dont think id ever do that to a truck i own. id be to scared to get it dirty again haha. wow looks so good. that tux black is a fantastic color.

OP
OP
Stingray23

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
my god that looks amazing.

i dont think id ever do that to a truck i own. id be to scared to get it dirty again haha. wow looks so good. that tux black is a fantastic color.

LOL! Funny you say that. Right after I finished detailing, it sat there for 3 days until I decided to drive it today. I was too busy admiring it and didnt want to get it dirty driving it.:Insane:

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

And I am very impressed with tuxedo black. I thought it was just another metallic paint, until its clean and waxed, then it looks unbelievable in person. I'm 100% satisfied with my choice in getting Tux black.

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Even the black paint on the wheels is a metallic black that matches the tux black.

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

IMG_4350.jpg

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
oh man im scared to get mine detailed :/ I have trail scars

looks awesome though! hope fully one day mine will get cleaned up :)