My Raptor in Steamboat Springs CO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jesse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics of my most recent expedition. It was the last weekend of the season for Steamboat, had a blast offroading prior to the drive out there and had a blast skiing! There was a blizzard on the way back, a few cars ended up in the ditch due to white out conditions..this is the time when i am truly glad i got the raptor, it plows through just about anything, the only question is if the roads are actually open. not many pics, but some insight of the scenery.

f92853b6.png

a0965782.png

b45be09b.png

76b81c7c.png

caa8a3f5.png

cae3f197.png

DSC_0232.jpg

DSC_0279.jpg

ab90d330.png

DSCN0111.jpg

DSC_0265.jpg

DSC_0658.jpg

DSC_0624.jpg

DSC_0665.jpg

DSC_0667.jpg

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am surprised Steamboat had their last weekend, they have had over 600 inches of snow this year. Vail and Breckenridge recorded 511 inches each. Should have some great spring run off. Looks like a great trip jesse. (by the way, way to keep up that girlish figure!! HaHa!)

FSM

OP
OP
J

jesse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahaha yea, I'm always the one taking pics so I'm never in any of my shots...I was suprised they closed early as well, the snow was awesome and it snowed for 2 days straight before I got there. Place is gorgeous and the mountain is fun as all hell.

Forum looks awesome by the way, and with camping/offroading season kicking into gear, I will be posting more pics in the near future. :peace:

OP
OP
J

jesse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up in steamboat, but along the 40 hwy there are a ton of camp sites and trails to hit along the way... It took me 5 hours to get there considering the side trails I took along the way.

State forest national park along with rocky mountain national park then scenic views towards steamboat

Steamboat springs is in Colorado....about 80 miles from winter park I'm guessing...but it's a drive from any direction, but it's very nice

Last edited: