My Ford raptor at the mx track

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Evilmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just giving you a bad time! I've been on quads since 2005 with my modded YFZ450. Sad to day I just sold it. Different interests now. RZR 1000 coming soon!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 84
OP
OP
C

canamds450

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just giving you a bad time! I've been on quads since 2005 with my modded YFZ450. Sad to day I just sold it. Different interests now. RZR 1000 coming soon!

Yes the rzr1000 is a beast of machine, i have a rzr900xp4 looking to change it for a xp1k, but here in panama a rzrxp1k4 is 30k. I will have to sell my rzr around the 20k to get the xp1k without spending too much

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Evilmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Panama, wow! Most of my dune friends have RZR 900's heavily modded or RZR 1000' mildly modded. They get pissed off at me when I hang with them on our night rides through two foot whoops while I'm in the Raptor! All they say they is WTF, how do you keep up with us? I'm just skimming the tops. Just like a dirt bike or quad!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 72

carlschmarl2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was on the track with my can am ds450mx when at the end of the day i tested my truck for first time on the mx track
Stock fox at top perch deaver +2 at the rear. that rc plane eflite carbon z cup is mine too hahaha
Ford raptor at mx track - YouTube
My can am ds450mx
YouTube

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Truck sounds great. What exhaust system are you running?