My Brand Spankin New 13!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjwpgh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well here she is. Picked it up yesterday after working the phones and local dealers for a week straight (don't tell anyone I work with!:laughing1: )

Black 13 with the lux pack, moonroof, blue interior, front/rear camera.

More pics to come, as I even took pictures of the fresh undercarriage to ensure I have a record of how pretty it was new! lol

So now the real question... What should my first mod be???

Attachments

• DSC00544.jpg
    DSC00544.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 229
  • DSC00537.jpg
    DSC00537.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 250
  • DSC00556.jpg
    DSC00556.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 249
  • DSC00557.jpg
    DSC00557.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 198
  • DSC00550.jpg
    DSC00550.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 192

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome & Congrats!

Street Queen or Offroad Beast? If offroad, then protect the frame - like Beemerman says RPG Stage 3, the National Leafs eliminate wheel hop & move front to MidPerch

OP
OP
jjwpgh

jjwpgh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome & Congrats!

Street Queen or Offroad Beast? If offroad, then protect the frame - like Beemerman says RPG Stage 3, the National Leafs eliminate wheel hop & move front to MidPerch

It's an inbetweener... Will be offroad beast on weekends and street baby during the week. The RPG stage 3 is on the list for sure. Still reading up on it all, though I've already noticed wheel hop as a potential issue (the truck only has 140 miles on it as of now)

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

drop it off at my place......... complete audio/video overhaul......

I could use that actually. I hate to say it but the only thing I'm disappointed in with the truck is the factory Sony system... My FJ cruiser sounded better stock sadly

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's an inbetweener... Will be offroad beast on weekends and street baby during the week. The RPG stage 3 is on the list for sure. Still reading up on it all, though I've already noticed wheel hop as a potential issue (the truck only has 140 miles on it as of now)

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

I could use that actually. I hate to say it but the only thing I'm disappointed in with the truck is the factory Sony system... My FJ cruiser sounded better stock sadly
Afternoon...
5star Tune
Mid Perch
CAI- Airraid
Window tint

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like how almost everyone's 2013 is naked. I thought I was going to be the only ass hole without stickers. Looks good bud. I'm having a hard time deciding my first mods too.