My black supercrew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Finally have one, picked it up a couple days ago. I need to get some decent photos of it, all I have at the moment are camera phone pics:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Drove it down one of the two legal public dirt roads in the county (we've paved over most everything). The road was chock full of 4x4s as recent rains have made what once was navigable in a Camry into something of an interesting trail. Don't have any pics out there (was just me, taking a detour on the way to the store).

attachment.php

Have been quite restrained with it, but am extremely impressed with the speed at which this thing wants to cruise down the trail.

So far the only mod has been a glove-box hard drive wired into the second USB port on the back of the Nav/Sync. Will probably Line-X the bed soon, and might do a few LED lights in a few months. Otherwise not planning on changing much, it seems just about perfect as-is.

Attachments

• TruckClean1.jpg
    TruckClean1.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 370
  • TruckClean2.jpg
    TruckClean2.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 460
  • TruckDirty.jpg
    TruckDirty.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 364

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
The truck looks great! This site is awash with new SCrew's! I'm just a little jealous but my time is getting closer. I just read your brother's write up on his delivery experience and you guys driving the truck back from Kansas.

OP
OP
Droid

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Thanks! I imagine you'll get yours with quite a bit less drama/wait now that the BCM situation has been corrected. Just saw Kevin's tonight after he cleaned it up quite thoroughly, you're going to love the silver!

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice Raptor:driver: The lack of off road areas would drive me nuts!

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
Thanks! I imagine you'll get yours with quite a bit less drama/wait now that the BCM situation has been corrected. Just saw Kevin's tonight after he cleaned it up quite thoroughly, you're going to love the silver!

Silver is my favorite color for my own truck but black is the best Raptor color... if someone else has to keep it clean.

I'm thinking the same thing about shipping time. Hopefully that's the case.

Nice Raptor:driver: The lack of off road areas would drive me nuts!

I'm in a similar situation. El Dorado Hills is at the base of the northern Sierras. Most of the trails that close by are narrow and geared more for Jeeps and smaller vehicles.

Last edited:

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Tod SWEET Truck!! Congratas on sneaking yours in by the 31st.

Your order truck has been quoted to a couple of other guys BUT it's still in Dearborn.....................

Enjoy!!
randy

OP
OP
Droid

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Thanks again for everything Randy, the service you provide is fantastic.

And thanks again for getting me to Denver to help Kevin drive back, it was a adventure going through Utah!

OP
OP
Droid

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
And I don't think I'm too bad off for offroading...the very local spots are weak but Anza-Borrego is 120 miles away. Can't wait to get out there!