In a little to deep....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
2014 Rapture

2014 Rapture

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Running a Volant CAI. Had to change out the fluid in the front and rear axles because they got a little water in them. Swapped to synthetic. Had a blast.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
2014 Rapture

2014 Rapture

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No harm no foul. This is what these trucks are made for and with the substantial payment why not enjoy the beast.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No harm no foul. This is what these trucks are made for and with the substantial payment why not enjoy the beast.

Because you'll end up without a truck for 12 weeks and counting. Lol.

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Running a Volant CAI. Had to change out the fluid in the front and rear axles because they got a little water in them. Swapped to synthetic. Had a blast.

Are ya running the power core filter? Did you block the input where the ram scoop is supposed to connect? I am just wondering cause I have had some water ingestion issues with that setup.

OP
OP
2014 Rapture

2014 Rapture

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did not block it. No ram scoop. No power core filter. Didn't get water that high. Is the power core worth the switch?