Lenger Racing Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Squatting Dog

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Slapping 3.0's by themselves will allow this kind of driving. It is the complete system (bracing, bumpstops, adjustments, springs etc)

Just want to make sure no one gets the wrong idea.. :)

OkieRacing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be sure and check with Okieracing. I believe he is going next month too and he knows his way around.

Yeah I will be going out soon but after that weekend, our 2 biggest races of the year are that weekend, but prolly right after that! I just posted some of my vids from out there!

OkieRacing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great vid too btw! Man I shoulda got a blue one!

And knock on wood, I still have no braces or aftermarket suspension stuff and yet to have a frame issue.....but thinkin about bracing the frame before the next session if I can

Foreigner

Reaction score
Definitely a great show.

However, in the following video (0:08, 0:15 And 0.45 sec.) See what said Jamal, the famous "donkey kick" (0:15 sec.), and had the good fortune not to dump the Raptor:

Silver Lake Sand Dunes Blue Ford Raptor SVT - YouTube

"If you had an infinitely stiff frame, Then That Would do what is, That the rear of vehicle - the suspension - when going up That axle is so hard, so fast, It Would 'donkey kick' the rear of truck That really high Into the air. That's a very undesirable condition."

The way to avoid the "Donkey kick", is to try to have good weight distribution close to (50/50) if possible.

Regards.

Last edited: