Ken Block's RaptorTrax Shredfest Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not Stock

The truck was originally one of the Raptor R's prototype trucks so it had that suspension. The issue that we had with the Trax was the truck had to much suspension travel to begin with so we needed to drastically reduce the travel in both bump and droop. When it bumped out more than a few inches, the trax would hit the cab and cause some serious damage, and with to much droop, we were worried about cv issues because of how heavy the trax are. Luckily the trax themselves are very forgiving so the truck rides really soft on the snow.

Watching that thing mash is a testament to your build. Great job guys, I drool every time i see it.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Watching that thing mash is a testament to your build. Great job guys, I drool every time i see it.

Thanks for the compliment.

I'm pushing for them to get that thing in the sand dunes for a future video, but we shall see. It will probably just end up being a winter toy for Ken once it's all done with the Monster trade show circuit stuff.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment.

I'm pushing for them to get that thing in the sand dunes for a future video, but we shall see. It will probably just end up being a winter toy for Ken once it's all done with the Monster trade show circuit stuff.

Convert mine and I'll take it to the dunes immediately. Deal haha! :ROFLJest:

str8fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We were quite surprised, No IWE issues and no PS issues. We did install a hydraulic steering assist for the tracks to prevent any potential issues.

-Jeff

How in da *** does the pss not fail In this thing and I take mine on a dirt road n it takes a shit. Maybe our stock systems operate with the mentality GO BIG OR GO HOME haha is there a separate steering system that the hydraulic steering assist attaches to or is is part of the r&p system that is stock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How in da *** does the pss not fail In this thing and I take mine on a dirt road n it takes a shit. Maybe our stock systems operate with the mentality GO BIG OR GO HOME haha is there a separate steering system that the hydraulic steering assist attaches to or is is part of the r&p system that is stock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

knock on wood but so far so good. The trax are hooked up with a power steering assist that you need to switch on before driving. When you move the truck around on dry ground its frightening to listen to and feel. It literally feels like the truck is breaking. But once you get the truck in the snow, everything quiets down and the truck just handles.