gopro in death valley

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lots of dry desert!! That retard in the jeep acting like you weren't even there at first, wtf?? You'd think in a deserted place like that you would hear a vehicle coming, especially a RAPTOR!!!

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lots of dry desert!! That retard in the jeep acting like you weren't even there at first, wtf?? You'd think in a deserted place like that you would hear a vehicle coming, especially a RAPTOR!!!

Not sure what your problem is with that Jeep - did you even watch the video?

Lucky you weren't flying down those roads when you came upon the Jeep and the Buick SUV!

That's like ~45 minutes of video on DV dirt roads...while there are LOTS of miles of dirt roads in DV there are lots of other terrain out there too. It's a beautiful place to those who love the desert.

OP
OP
D

Deeroc

Reaction score
I saw dust being kicked up so I knew I was going to pass someone. I think the jeep noticed someone catching him cause he moved over. My girlfriend waved to them as we passed. The black suv was a surprise, good thing I had time to slow down. I can't wait to go back