Full Parking Lot Today :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DILLIGAF

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Old bridge!!! It's getting low.... But we can pull from our sister stores Kingston Paramus and Hackensack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Old bridge!!! It's getting low.... But we can pull from our sister stores Kingston Paramus and Hackensack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh, All American Ford, I had no luck there. I have a cousin who works at the one in Paramus, gave me a price, including ownerships required 5k markup...needless to say i went elsewhere after he said there was no way he could match the price Maplecrest had... :ROFLJest:

metronyc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you home work ,never trust car dealer they all work for profit . some of them more greedy then others . even if you think you got good deal they have they way to screw you in something .

Mac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahh, All American Ford, I had no luck there. I have a cousin who works at the one in Paramus, gave me a price, including ownerships required 5k markup...needless to say i went elsewhere after he said there was no way he could match the price Maplecrest had... :ROFLJest:
Same think when I went looking for one. 5000 markup over MSRP for one on the lot and they wanted 3000 extra to order one for me.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Same think when I went looking for one. 5000 markup over MSRP for one on the lot and they wanted 3000 extra to order one for me.

yea, i'm not surprised, they're the same place that when i bought my FX4 in 2013 told me that there were no manufacturer incentives or rebates and tried to get me for MSRP - literally more than what i paid for my current Raptor. went out to PA and got the same truck for roughly 10k less 3 days later.

Mac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea, i'm not surprised, they're the same place that when i bought my FX4 in 2013 told me that there were no manufacturer incentives or rebates and tried to get me for MSRP - literally more than what i paid for my current Raptor. went out to PA and got the same truck for roughly 10k less 3 days later.
They told me that I couldn't find one any where else they had about 5 on the lot. I did I search online and found one on the lot in Washington NJ went and looked at it and bought below MSRP. All America called me after a week if I was still interested said sorry bought one already.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
told me the same story, multiple times, i just laughed and went on my way. wayne ford pulled something similar - wouldn't let me test drive unless i was 100% buying, but were selling at MSRP, which was better than an insane markup.