Full Parking Lot Today :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well we've been a little busy with these trucks and had 5 in the lot at once. We had a Hennesey Raptor being picked up today after we removed the Hennesey Tune and installed ours for better driveability and shifting as per the customers request. His buddy with the White Raptor just purchased his truck and came down with him to check us out and talk about tuning and possibly a Roush or Whipple Blower. We also had our Friend Big Bill come by to fix some 02 wiring harness issues on his ARH headers. Then another gentleman dropped off for his appointment tomorrow getting a Roush Supercharger and some Rigid Lights installed. They all showed up in about 10 minutes of each other so I had to ask them if they planed this lol! They all thought it was pretty funny and cool so we lined them up on the fence next to our 2010 5.4L Raptor Project "Red Headed Step Child" and took this picture to share!

JimIII@JDM

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 211
OP
OP
JimIII@JDM

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Wow, you take walk ins with no appointments? That's awesome

We had all these guys lined up on the schedule but didn't expect them to show at once! We will take walk in work if we have the parts and time to do the job. But we are always busy, so I always say to call ahead!

JimIII

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I think only 1 or 2 guys are FRF board members... I always mention this forum and the Z forum to my new customers.

Ban! Lol jk. But really.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

DILLIGAF

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I work at a local All American Ford dealership and always recommend JDM. still planning on re-doing my tune as well. These are the guys who got me out of a nightmare SANDY raptor and into M3NT4L.
Xoxoxo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I work at a local All American Ford dealership and always recommend JDM. still planning on re-doing my tune as well. These are the guys who got me out of a nightmare SANDY raptor and into M3NT4L.
Xoxoxo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which all american ford do you work at? You guys have some impressive Raptor inventory.