First time off-roading!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
mike.s

mike.s

Reaction score
I recorded this with a GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition. If you're thinking about getting a GoPro, go with the Black one. I bought a Silver one initially thinking they had the same picture quality, but there is a noticeable improvement with the Black Edition.

TKF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bet your already planning the next one.. Great video, going to have to swing through there next time I'm in LA.

onesickpuppy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Really Mike, first time ..... Sheeesh..... You get your first desert pin stripes out of the way, so no you dont have a cherry???? LOL
Check out my channel "onesickpuppyraptor" have some recent Cal city testing in there... At least you have the best colored truck :baby:

Last edited:
OP
OP
mike.s

mike.s

Reaction score
It has been popped! Finally! I've got the scuff marks on my skid plate to prove it. :crazy:

OP
OP
mike.s

mike.s

Reaction score
Nope, I have a Corsa Sport catback, resonator delete, modified to side exhaust before axel. The Gopro was only a few feet from the exhaust tips.

Last edited:

rojo212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the way your exhaust sounds. It probably roars when you have it wide open. Good video, some of those trails look real narrow. I bet u had a blast!!