Few trucks in the shop...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From time to time I like to take photos of "stuff" in the shop and figured I'd get a few photos of the current truck projects.

All 3 are from out of state. One from Washington, one from Illinois, one from Pennsylvania.

The Raptor is getting Livernois Motorsports CNC Heads, Livernois Motorsports Cams & Springs, Livernois Motorsports Head Studs, Airaid CAI, Stainless Works longtube headers, mid-pipe, and exhaust, 170 t-stat, Livernois Motorsports Dyno Tune, upgraded skid plates

The Hummer H2T is getting a Magnacharger supercharger, smaller pulley, Kooks longtube headers and mid-pipe, Magnaflow exhaust, fuel system upgrades, 3-bar MAP, 160 t-stat and Livernois Motorsports Dyno Tune.

The Silverado is getting Magnacharger supercharger, smaller pulley, Dynatech longtube headers and mid-pipe, Magnaflow exhaust, fuel system upgrades, 3-bar MAP, 160 t-stat and Livernois Motorsports Dyno Tune.

DSC_02321_zpsab7c86d0.jpg

DSC_02311_zps32227bf5.jpg

DSC_0235_zpsd62e8332.jpg

DSC_0237_zps0825dc61.jpg

DSC_0236_zpsa3b4a86d.jpg

Thanks for looking! :headbang:

-Rick

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
apparently the shop is not big enough......... and i mean that in a good way..........
looks like you got a lot of vehicles to work on

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
apparently the shop is not big enough......... and i mean that in a good way..........
looks like you got a lot of vehicles to work on

We definitely have a lot of work, for most jobs were booked into late October/early November.

here is a photo collage showing the rest of the shop

-Rick