Couple of quick vids from today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A buddy and I took the Raptor out today for some fun on base. Theres a wide variety of differnernt trails to play on from tight technical woods single track, to wide open quarys, to 80MPH fire roads with a couple spots to get light. Trails right along the beach, and even a few super sandy areas. That second video is a normally narrow trail that they had revently been working on some pipe so they just buldozed it extra wide and it is pretty deep sand. A lot of fun can be had in my own back yard.
Here a a couple of cell phone vids my buddy shot.
2012 Raptor Cutting Up - YouTube

Raptor Run - YouTube

OP
OP
J-train

J-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The exhaust does sound bad ass, but it's nothing special. Muffler delete with a 3" turndown and a hanger behind the factory resonator. Sounds nasty as hell! Has a bit of drone on the highway, but my truck is not really on the interstate much or anything.

JRaptor11

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The exhaust does sound bad ass, but it's nothing special. Muffler delete with a 3" turndown and a hanger behind the factory resonator. Sounds nasty as hell! Has a bit of drone on the highway, but my truck is not really on the interstate much or anything.

ahhh ok. My last truck had alot of drone on the highway and I couldnt hear the radio.

Love your truck! :gr_grin: