Bigg50's offroad adventures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After having a Raptor for roughly 9 months I've been blessed to plan/attend some awesome runs while making friends with some awesome people.

I've accumulated quite a few video's and rather than put together a build thread I thought I'd start an "run" thread of my adventures. I thought it made sense to have them in one thread and continue to update as I add more.

South Lake Run

Death Valley Run

Lost Coast Run

Snow Run

Pismo

Another snow run with a 4x4 club in NorCal

Last edited:

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excellent job! Thanks mucho!

Is there a seperate thread on the Sierra Snow Run? Looks like some had their hands full, running in "tandem", lol.

OP
OP
B

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Love that lost coast run! So beautiful!!
Thanks for sharing.

Yukon Joe
GLRE Support Raptor
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

Thanks Joe. The northern California coast is gourgeous. I love going up there and this route really lets you see some really neat stuff.
Badass videos man!!! I gotta get out west dammit!!

-Brian

We are blessed out here. Let me know if your ever going to be out here and I can put something together.

Thanks. Those are inspiring. Hope to run with you again sometime soon.
Thanks buddy and me too! It might be a bit but I should be able to plan something for the spring.

Excellent job! Thanks mucho!

Is there a seperate thread on the Sierra Snow Run? Looks like some had their hands full, running in "tandem", lol.

Here you go:
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f112/sierra-snow-run-2-23-13-a-21521/

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Excellent Videos. Awesome job with editing & music selection, and that was some beautiful lanscape you all drove through. Yep, I'm friggin Jealous!