The best driveway ever!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ARS1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife decided to trade in her 14 Explorer with 16k for a Ruby Red 14 Raptor the other day. It's all stock aside from a topper and Line X bedliner. So now we have one of the coolest driveways around. Well until they come fix our garage door that broke a few days ago and I see if hers will fit in there...

20150306_181004_zpswdvw6jnz.jpg

20150306_180955_zpsmyv337uy.jpg

20150306_181028_zpsmipxc3ti.jpg

78e9f1da-59f4-43b8-9c28-d4de01968364_zpshuddnsrn.jpg

And a pic with both of them and my Mom's 14 Ruby Red at the dealer after the wife bought hers. Even the sales guys were taking pics! They've never seen 3 at once...

20150305_145725_zpsfibmbgbc.jpg

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sweet, my wife wanted a RR Raptor but, we decided to buy a 2015 Explorer instead. It just made more sense, for us. Maybe she'll get a gen 2?

OP
OP
ARS1

ARS1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet, my wife wanted a RR Raptor but, we decided to buy a 2015 Explorer instead. It just made more sense, for us. Maybe she'll get a gen 2?

The Explorer seemed to make sense for us at first too with 3 kids. But then we realized When my Mom bought her Raptor and I had my FX4 that the kids never used the 3rd row, the only thing that was ever in the back was a stroller and the F150's had more room in the back seat than the Explorer did in the 2nd row. So basically 1/3 of the interior space was completely unused and a waste. So now the kids have more room and she has a bed with a step and topper to put more grocery's or what not if she needs too. Generally there's more than enough room on the rear floor for whatever we buy when we're out. And besides that she looks sexy as hell driving a Raptor... So we bought 2 Raptors within a week of each other lol. You NEVER see them on a lot around here and if you do they are gone in days. It just so happened we got lucky and found 2. I'm sure folks that are looking for them are bummed out. Being that we work for ourselves we were able to locate them and buy both the same day they were put on the lot for sale. Nobody else even had a chance to test drive them lol. A quick deposit over the phone locked them in.

Good luck with the Explorer I'll admit they are a solid SUV and we did love ours. She kinda misses it a little bit.