AZ Customs and Border Patrol...FAIL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My Uncle is a CBP officer in Texas and he sent me this photo today. These guys are from Arizona Lordsburg Station.

I imagine this photo is circulating like wildfire throughout the CBP community. I don't know the specifics behind what the hell happened...but I'm guessing the Mexican Aquaman got away.

(Not putting the patrol's names out there)
Forwarded Text: "Time to make MR and AG famous....Lordsburg Station proves the Ford Raptor is not a boat....Send to everyone in the patrol you know"

IMG_0068.jpg

facepalm.jpg

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
If I got to drive a Raptor that wasn't mine and not have to worry about paying to fix it I sure wouldn't waste the opportunity drowning it!!! Ford should have given them a couple from the beginning to do the durability testing for them !

OP
OP
Nacho

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If it's anything like any other Government organization, these guys will get investigated as to what happened. A statement of charges will be made....I can imagine drowned Raptors are NOT cheap. I'm sure they were out doing some shenanigans.

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The depth of field looks strange....the guys on the other bank look too small. Are we sure it wasn't photoshopped?

phydough

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Too bad we can't see where it says "SUPERVISOR".
The smart ones get promoted before the ones with common sense.