An Australian mud bash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ausraptor

Reaction score
Just a couple pics of my new truck and some getting christened in the mud.
Took a few months to get converted to RHD and picked it up just before Xmas.

We just had 200mm of rain in 2 days so thought its time to play. 30 min of fun. 2 hrs cleaning!!!

70 km power slides in the mud. OMG. that was awesome. Even had cars pulling up and watching the carnage.

Gopro decided not to record :(

pe6erupy.jpg
udatujab.jpg
ama8a5ag.jpg
udy6a4yz.jpg
2ygeny9u.jpg
juqaduqa.jpg

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What are those badge's below the svt vents on the fenders? You have a close up of those? I heard about all the fires and then all the rain, unreal.

OP
OP
A

Ausraptor

Reaction score
All up cost 140k. Totally worth it!!

The badge you see is actually a side indicator off a current model ford falcon FG. We need side indicators to be Australian compliant. Also indicators on the rear bumper, flashing brake lights not allowed here.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats an awesome RHD conversion.

How many of those pieces were transfered and how many where re-made?

I assume it looks as good as OEM?

It looks like the shifter and center console stayed the same???

The258

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All up cost 140k. Totally worth it!!

The badge you see is actually a side indicator off a current model ford falcon FG. We need side indicators to be Australian compliant. Also indicators on the rear bumper, flashing brake lights not allowed here.
Would the recon led amber lights that go on the mirror or the lit up SVT fender vent be within those laws?

tikicult

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is crazy man! Seems like you really enjoy the truck though, and it was totally worth it!