Airborne Raptors! JUMP Pics and Videos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got bored so I grabbed the 11 frames of the jump. The off camber landing definitely had something to do with the airbags being deployed. All of the trucks weight comes down on drivers front then violently slaps over to the passengers side.

njmeVJ6.png
G79xaIj.png
GhCnEcI.png
JZ3HYW1.png
2oyKLXB.png
KYOAuVJ.png
COb00k0.png
Grl55vJ.png
vTYKb5H.png
BtAuRuT.png
Q6OGFN5.png

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got bored so I grabbed the 11 frames of the jump. The off camber landing definitely had something to do with the airbags being deployed. All of the trucks weight comes down on drivers front then violently slaps over to the passengers side.

njmeVJ6.png
G79xaIj.png
GhCnEcI.png
JZ3HYW1.png
2oyKLXB.png
KYOAuVJ.png
COb00k0.png
Grl55vJ.png
vTYKb5H.png
BtAuRuT.png
Q6OGFN5.png

That must have been one hell of a ride...

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That must have been one hell of a ride...

Hopefully his passengers arm is ok! Airbags are vicious when they come into contact with your arms. Had a buddy have his airbags go off from a front end collision and the bag burned the shit out of both of his forearms, looked like he had a rug burn from hell on both forearms.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Already asked this question.....and his girlfriend was in the passenger seat

When we met up with them at Oceano Dunes the next day she (sorry @raulsterXDozer forgot her name) said it was sore but she was OK.

Raully came down hard on the drivers side but I remember it was the passenger side CV joint that failed while we were out there. I guess the force of the weight transfer to the passenger side deployed the airbags and damaged the CV joint.

D

Deleted member 12951

ya her arm was just sore and bruised

Guess that answers the safety question, keep all hands and arms inside the ride at all times.

Sorry for her getting hurt. Its awesome to have fun and it anything breaks, it only metal but sucks big time when you get hurt, yeah I know.