Airborne Raptors! JUMP Pics and Videos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i think that was a pretty crappy landing.. we're looking at the whole undercarriage, and then a pretty hard landing and some loud noises.. im not surprised the side bags went offf.

D

Deleted member 12951

Still doesn't seem like that bad of a jump. Is he absolutely positive that ORM was on? Or perhaps he had it on and either turned off the truck and forgot to turn it back on?

raulsterXDozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still doesn't seem like that bad of a jump. Is he absolutely positive that ORM was on? Or perhaps he had it on and either turned off the truck and forgot to turn it back on?

I am positive. I had did that jump perfectly right before that and got the o'l "do it again so i can record it." Just went too much to the right and caught enough lip to set bags off

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did insurance cover the airbag reset? Where they still in good condition or did any have to be replaced?

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am positive. I had did that jump perfectly right before that and got the o'l "do it again so i can record it." Just went too much to the right and caught enough lip to set bags off

Yeah, but are you ABSOLUTELY sure? LMAO!!!! I mean shit, it ain't like you were the one driving or anything, right?

D

Deleted member 12951

Yeah, but are you ABSOLUTELY sure? LMAO!!!! I mean shit, it ain't like you were the one driving or anything, right?

Its an honest question, sometimes you don't think about checking to turn it back on if you turn off the truck or switch out of a mode. It happens.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The dudes over in the Middle East are talking about it all the time. By the looks of that landing, I can totally understand how the bags would have deployed. The G's were definitely sufficient......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTRaptor20