2013 Terrain Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I'm still of the opinion that it's one of those colors you have to see in person. I think it's going to be a big hit among guys that run their trucks in the desert. It'll hide pinstriping AND dust.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agreed! This color just does not show well in pics. In bright sunlight it almost looks white.

Don't worry I will post plenty of pics when I get mine. :)

I'm still of the opinion that it's one of those colors you have to see in person. I think it's going to be a big hit among guys that run their trucks in the desert. It'll hide pinstriping AND dust.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Begging for ADD, ect bumpers and blacked out rims. The HID's gives the '13 a Transformer makeover! A little extravagant but growing on me. Aesthetics and IM PRETTY SURE performance wise, I still give Ducati's the upper hand ......for now at least!
As for The color:I don't know.... I would have to see it in person to give my honest opinion.

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good comments all, in person, the color is distinctive and the finish is unique, being that it has a satin-like finish rather than high gloss. I doubt anyone will mistake it for white. I also wondered how waxing it will be... Also, the truck overall has a very military look to it, which I thought was very cool. I also wondered what a desert camo pattern would look like on the hood and **** graphics... the colors whould have to match perfect, otherwise would suk huge. The HID's wont retro to earlier years the rep told me...I asked. I love those lights, though and wondered about an adapter kit. All in all, I like it, looks all business and the black/tan look is a great contrast, always has been.

RaptorFan111

Reaction score
Totally agree! Definitely a new color that needs to be seen in person I think, even though I am already a fan of just the photos!

I know that they will feature the Terrain at the Raptor Round Up in Arizona and Nevada, definitely will be going to one of those. Anyone else going?

Here's a link to sign up for either Arizona (November 10) or Nevada (October 13)
Link: Welcome to Your Arizona and Southern Nevada Ford Dealers Official Website

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
doesnt really look much like the pics in the "raptor spied" thread a couple days ago, which had a kinda green tint to em . im gonna go with my terrain color pick based on those. these pics look too much like the autoblog ones. something like a white and beige combination.

Last edited:

MikeD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not big on the terrain color but will hold final judgement until I see it in person. I really want those HID's though, who's going to be the first to try a retrofit on 2012's and earlier?

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not big on the terrain color but will hold final judgement until I see it in person. I really want those HID's though, who's going to be the first to try a retrofit on 2012's and earlier?

Although they look pretty good, I think the price would be higher than a set of Ducati's, which are nice because they can be customized to the individuals preferences. So it makes the decision hard to retro or go Ducati...

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It looks like the autoblog ones because both pics were taken in direct sunlight.

doesnt really look much like the pics in the "raptor spied" thread a couple days ago, which had a kinda green tint to em . im gonna go with my terrain color pick based on those. these pics look too much like the autoblog ones. something like a white and beige combination.

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Autoblog's and your description only reiterates that this color needs to be seen in person.

And I am happy that most folks do not like this color. Perhaps Ford will only make a few hundred Raptors in Terrain and then stop. :)

Good comments all, in person, the color is distinctive and the finish is unique, being that it has a satin-like finish rather than high gloss. I doubt anyone will mistake it for white. I also wondered how waxing it will be... Also, the truck overall has a very military look to it, which I thought was very cool. I also wondered what a desert camo pattern would look like on the hood and **** graphics... the colors whould have to match perfect, otherwise would suk huge. The HID's wont retro to earlier years the rep told me...I asked. I love those lights, though and wondered about an adapter kit. All in all, I like it, looks all business and the black/tan look is a great contrast, always has been.

---------- Post added 09-11-2012 at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-10-2012 at 10:40 PM ----------

I was searching the web and more pics of the Terrain at the Woodward Dream Cruise:

photo.jpg

photo.php

Last edited: