2012 2 Part Video Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zero2espect

Reaction score
Hey guys. I know 2012 is sooo yesterday around these parts, but 2012's are still current model here in the middle east and in Australia as grey-imports. Shot this to share with friends and family. Be gentle! HAHAHAHA.

It's more about first impressions and "new to trucks" but some of you might be interested in what a new guy, thinks of the raptor.

Part 1: Outside and Inside the Raptor.

Lazy Australian Review of the 2012 Ford F150 Raptor Part 1 - YouTube

Part 2: On the Road.

Lazy Australian Review of the 2012 Ford F150 Raptor Part 2 - YouTube

MrGreen33

FRF Addict
Reaction score
thanks for the post...always enjoy watching Raptor related vids!!

interesting to note...
In Part I @ 12:53....first time I have ever seen a New Raptor without the rear middle automatic sliding window...

Last edited:
OP
OP
zero2espect

zero2espect

Reaction score
yeah! even my receipt has a powered split rear windscreen on it. but none in the country do! hahahaha

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

..ad off road test as soon as I cn scare up a companion vehicle!

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
That guy in the black SUV needs to get off tha damn road at 3:01 he's all over the damn place what a ******! Main reason insurance rates r so high! Ugh ok I'm done ranting lol

OP
OP
zero2espect

zero2espect

Reaction score
hahahaha. you get kinda used to that here.

i'm standing by to cop abuse from people who think i'm driving too fast, too close, too loose, or whatever. but that's honestly how you HAVE to drive here.

it's one of the reasons we sold the pathfinder and porsche and moved over to f150 and raptor. you get the size (intimidation and security) mated with v8 power and response to power into and out of the crazy roundabouts.

Mogo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahahaha. you get kinda used to that here.

i'm standing by to cop abuse from people who think i'm driving too fast, too close, too loose, or whatever. but that's honestly how you HAVE to drive here.

it's one of the reasons we sold the pathfinder and porsche and moved over to f150 and raptor. you get the size (intimidation and security) mated with v8 power and response to power into and out of the crazy roundabouts.

I noticed that other drivers were exiting the roundabouts from the inside lane, basically cutting right in front of you. Among other craziness, I don't know how I'd stay sane driving in traffic like that. I have a tendency to rage-out on terrible drivers (my biggest complaint is going slow and not moving over when in the passing lane).

Question: you mentioned that the Raptor and the F-150 you bought have cylinder deactivation. I hadn't seen that anywhere before. Is that something only for export trucks?

Anyways, awesome videos and reviews.