GEN 1 What Audio upgrades has everyone done?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Uuuuggggghhhhhh--------Wwwwhhhhhaaaat You lost me after 4 channel amp. Actually what would the cost difference be from the 130.4 to the 200.4 At this time I was not going to do a sub woofer. I was planning to add that in later.
give me a call. it will save us all time. (831) 254-7562

rmschaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the slow response. I have been out of town. When is a good time?

rmschaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I lurked here for while before I joined. Noah's skill is evident in his posts.

dtt255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if upgrading is going to be possible with the gen 2? If the head unit is the 9" screen can you just add a different amp and speakers or is there a need for another piece of equipment for converting the signal?

thanks

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the slow response. I have been out of town. When is a good time?
thats my cell umber. you can call me anytinme

---------- Post added at 06:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

Anyone know if upgrading is going to be possible with the gen 2? If the head unit is the 9" screen can you just add a different amp and speakers or is there a need for another piece of equipment for converting the signal?

thanks
i have been in contact with some of my reps regarding the audio system. it still uses a factory eq signal so a processor is still necessary, im waiting to hear back from them regarding the "v8" sound theh are pumping through the audio system