Tyt th9000

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Who has the best price for this radio? It's time I take the plunge and get one.

jim f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RSI had a group buy for these in the SnoBall prep thread in his vendor section.
I think one more was needed to get them at $250 with programming completed.
I was also interested in one and someone else wanted 3.

Kmandoske

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to start programming radios. I have what I need to do the TYT Radios, my plan is to buy the radios as they are on sale, add the cost of the radio plus my shipping cost to get them to me, divide by the number of radio's I bought, ( i just bought three) then add a shipping cost and a small programming fee.

Right now I have three radios's
Radio cost is $160
Shipping from me to you is $ 25.00 If its more because you in Canada or Podunk I'll ask for more. This is what I'm budgeting.
Then a $35.00 programming fee.

Total for a TYT 9000D 60W VHF radio programmed with the GLRE and TRR channel is $220.00 with this group buy.

One is already sold I have two more left, message me here or on Facebook at Keith Mandoske or call me or text at 312-317-9444

I'm not trying to get rich off this i just trying to get more people out at events.

This is not my only job so please bear with me. I travel a lot for work and if you need it tomorrow or overnight today its not going to happen.

Also if you local to Chicago I can install them for a small fee. I'm working on antenna options to send as complete packages, pelasse bear with my as I research.

OP
OP
Jimbo

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
You already know for me... do it. I can always pick it up too or have you install once we decide on the antenna route.

FITZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to start programming radios. I have what I need to do the TYT Radios, my plan is to buy the radios as they are on sale, add the cost of the radio plus my shipping cost to get them to me, divide by the number of radio's I bought, ( i just bought three) then add a shipping cost and a small programming fee.

Right now I have three radios's
Radio cost is $160
Shipping from me to you is $ 25.00 If its more because you in Canada or Podunk I'll ask for more. This is what I'm budgeting.
Then a $35.00 programming fee.

Total for a TYT 9000D 60W VHF radio programmed with the GLRE and TRR channel is $220.00 with this group buy.

One is already sold I have two more left, message me here or on Facebook at Keith Mandoske or call me or text at 312-317-9444

I'm not trying to get rich off this i just trying to get more people out at events.

This is not my only job so please bear with me. I travel a lot for work and if you need it tomorrow or overnight today its not going to happen.

Also if you local to Chicago I can install them for a small fee. I'm working on antenna options to send as complete packages, pelasse bear with my as I research.

I might be ready for one of these soon, would like to see install options and antennae options, Thanks