Touch Screen Navigation Question?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rfaulk1982

Reaction score
Hey guys my names is Ryan Faulk I am a sales consultant at Andy Mohr Ford in Plainfield,IN and also a die hard car guy and Ford fan as well. My question is I have a customer who wants to purchase a new Raptor we have on our lot the only problem is we do not have a Raptor on our lot with the touch screen Navigation. Can the factory Touch Screen Navigation system be added once the truck has left the factory? If that is not an option are there any aftermarket double din touch screen NAV systems that will work with the Raptor? Any help you guys could offer would be greatly appreciated.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Ryan, from everything we have heard, it is not possible to add factory nav after the fact. I think a couple of guys tried it and never could get it to work. There are several nice double DIN units out there, but the biggest issue is getting them to work correctly with Sync. There are some adapter kits out there, but with mixed results as to working 100% w/ Sync. That being said, I am not an A/V expert and there may be some things out there that I am not aware of. But my Raptor does not have Nav and I looked into adding it or aftermarket (same situation). So the above is what came out of the somewhat limited research I did.

NoCaDiver

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My suggestion would be to get on eBay and contact one of the new car dealers of the F250/F150 with a lift on it. They typically have install a double-din head unit, use a sync integration unit, and integrate the back-up camera.

To install a factory nav unit after the fact is not cost effective, don't know about integration.