SYNC Update Bugs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aventador22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else update their SYNC system? I keep having the "Lincoln Presidential" logo come up on startup instead of the Raptor SVT logo. Any ideas on how to fix this?

torrin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Aventador22

Aventador22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Downloaded literally an hour ago. I'm trying to do the update but keep getting the "Bad Installation File" message.

FordIVTteam

Full Access Member
Reaction score

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Downloaded literally an hour ago. I'm trying to do the update but keep getting the "Bad Installation File" message.

You have to edit the date and software version like in the thread. Takes two minutes to fix. I had to do the same. Master reset won't fix its the image for the splash screen bundled in the update you download.

OP
OP
Aventador22

Aventador22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have to edit the date and software version like in the thread. Takes two minutes to fix. I had to do the same. Master reset won't fix its the image for the splash screen bundled in the update you download.

I found where I'm suppose to change the version but where exactly do I change the date?