Sync 3.2.2 update is out for the 2011s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dr Tone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just and FYI for those that haven't heard yet.

Go get it @ syncmyride.com

OP
OP
D

Dr Tone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have any bugs in mine.

You haven't noticed any bugs with yours.

Mine randomly won't pair with my iPhone, randomly looses my USB drive on USB port 2. I installed the update last night and will see if they have been addressed.

Here are the release notes:

This software update is based on your feedback and contains improvements to the SYNC voice recognition system. This means that SYNC will now have the ability to better understand your commands and act quickly. We also added improvements to media device functionality and support, such as improved indexing time for iPod. This update includes the Bluetooth Message Access profile (MAP), the standard developed for the exchange of text messages. The success of sending and receiving text messages between devices will increase as this standard is implemented by more mobile devices. Please Read: This update will take up to 5 minutes to complete. Approximately 40 seconds after you begin the installation, you will receive an Installation Complete message. DO NOT REMOVE YOUR USB DRIVE OR TURN OFF YOUR VEHICLE. You must wait an additional 4-5 minutes until you receive a second Installation Complete message before removing your USB drive. During this interval, while the update is loading, SYNC will not recognize your mobile phone or media device. Be sure your vehicle engine is running (not in accessory mode) throughout the entire installation process. Although your vehicle must be in park when you initiate the installation process, once the download process has begun, you may drive your vehicle.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Updated mine today. I re-sync'ed my phone per the instructions and everything seems fine. Thanks for the head's up.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I'll install it after I get home from work.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How do you upload it to the truck???

Log into Syncmyride.com and then scroll down to the link that says something about Updating Sync. You'll go through a series of pages and prompts where you'll load the sync update to an empty USB drive. Then, you'll be given the install instructions that you can print out.