Sound system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

Jamster187

Reaction score
i am just goimg to replace all the speakers and add a aftermarket amp and sub under the back seat

Last edited:

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
i am just goimg to replace all the speakers and add a aftermarket amp and sun under the back seat

again, if it were me, I would leave the stock speakers. they are actually quite good especially if you're not looking for competition sound. get yourself a single 10" JL subwoofer and AMP combo with a small sealed box(will be very tight and clean). throw that baby under the seat and you're only talking about 4 wires to be run. like I said, for an audio shop this will be less than easy. if you want to do it yourself, let us know...I know I can help.

autowerks racing

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Yes I believe they do have a stealth box for the sc....I happen to know of a very handsome forum sponsor who is a dealer for them as well

OP
OP
J

Jamster187

Reaction score
Time for an update, well I got
The stealth box and I got my local audio spot to replace all the speakers including the tweeters. Added a 13tw (I think thats it) sub and an JL audio HD amp for the sound and another amp for just the sub. They are kind of small in size but not in performance so it all fits perfect under the back seat I'll make a video and show you guys how it looks.

ShiftyCapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Time for an update, well I got
The stealth box and I got my local audio spot to replace all the speakers including the tweeters. Added a 13tw (I think thats it) sub and an JL audio HD amp for the sound and another amp for just the sub. They are kind of small in size but not in performance so it all fits perfect under the back seat I'll make a video and show you guys how it looks.

I'd like to see pictures of your set up for sure.

I'm interested in swapping out the sub, but keeping an under-the-seat configuration; preferably only using the amount of space that the factory sub uses. Birdman (or anyone else), do you think this is doable? Or would it be a waste of a sub w/ an undersized box?