GEN 1 Song Alerts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My retrofit headlight controller box keeps malfunctioning and I have to unhook the battery or the headlights will drain it. I mainly listen to Sirius and unhooking the battery clears my song alerts.

Is there something I can install (other than a second battery) to save them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
AbnMP13

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can "tag" a song while it's playing in Sirius and anytime that song comes on ANY Sirius station your stereo will notify you.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can "tag" a song while it's playing in Sirius and anytime that song comes on ANY Sirius station your stereo will notify you.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait! You can?! My wife's old aftermarket Sirius controller did this, but you're saying the Raptor does this? I have a 2012, are we talking sync or MFT? Both?

OP
OP
AbnMP13

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait! You can?! My wife's old aftermarket Sirius controller did this, but you're saying the Raptor does this? I have a 2012, are we talking sync or MFT? Both?

46b4b9a901cbcbdfd10452e5dbdd24f0.jpg

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
almost every sirius radio will have it lol. sometimes you have to go into sirius settings, and theres a save song option. In my 2008 focus that's how it is.