So what updates have you done?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't. I got the upgraded audio package and I'm pleasantly surprised by the factory sound. The mids and tweeters stay pretty crisp and clear at high volume, and the factory sub provides adequate bass unless you're trying be the guy who sets off car alarms.
It's not the greatest factory sound I've ever heard.... does it compete with factory systems in Porsches, Bimmers, Benzos, etc.? ....No. Does it sound better than your average car audio system? Absolutely.

I'm a musician, so sound quality is important to me. I've had vehicles in the past where I've done major audio upgrades with a lot of custom install work, but with the upgraded audio package that came with my Raptor, audio upgrades are very low on my priority list of mods. ....Maybe a speaker swap down the line, but for now I'm pretty satisfied with the sound.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I've so bummed that I didn't get the in dash Nav. Thought about a after market one but I'm not willing to sacrifice the SYNC..Guess I'm SOL..

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've so bummed that I didn't get the in dash Nav. Thought about a after market one but I'm not willing to sacrifice the SYNC..Guess I'm SOL..

Is there no way to buy and retro-fit the FoMoCo Nav system/screen and its dash panel to your truck and its SYNC system????