GEN 1 Smittybilt Connector for 35210/35220

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

McGrath4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone with experience of using separately purchased anderson connectors with the smittybilt 35210 or 35220 set?

I have successfully installed the 35210 set to the rear of the truck but I am trying to reuse the wiring that came with the winch with an anderson connector for the front of the truck instead of buying the entire 8' (35220) set for $80.
@BigBlue @RSiWORKS @anybodyelse

Amazon reviews show hit or miss with Warn provided connectors so there must not be a good standard.

Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

McGrath4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found an Anderson or battery quick connector on Amazon.

X-Haibei Battery Quick Connector Kit 175A 2AWG Plug Connect Disconnect Winch Trailer https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KXKW708/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

Worked well and fit with the original kit. For $20 I was able to reuse the cable that came with winch to provide a quick disconnect to the front of the truck.

I used the horn bracket as my location for the front and the hitch tube for the rear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk