Scab Audio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am looking to modify my audio system in my '10 scab. The "premium" stock system just isn't cutting it. I haven't been able to find very much that fits the scab (damn you screws).:flipthebird:

So if you have added a sub or multiple subs post up some pics and what you think of them. Tell us what amp and enclosure you have as well.

Or if you just have any suggestions post those up too.

Thanks, Maxx

joek35

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got a set of 8" JL W3 put in my truck. The box fits under the seat nicely. Looks like i will have to cut my mat to fit the box there but hey i like it. I put a 800W Hi Fonics amp in to drive the subs and it sounds great. As soon as i can get this pic to upload will send some pics.

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had a 10" JL Audio installed in a custom box under the rear seat. Its powered by a 500 watt RF amp.

It sounds great. I should have done it way sooner. The stock sub is a joke.

Edit: Just realized its you Maxx. Next time we meet up i'll let you and Panda check out the system. Its not gonna win any stereo competitions, but its light years better than stock.

OP
OP
Maxx2893

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a 10" JL Audio installed in a custom box under the rear seat. Its powered by a 500 watt RF amp.

Edit: Just realized its you Maxx. Next time we meet up i'll let you and Panda check out the system. Its not gonna win any stereo competitions, but its light years better than stock.

I was gonna say next time we meet up i wanna hear it.

CB Freshness

FRF Addict
Reaction score

which sub was it and about how much did it put you back