Remote Windshield Wiper Switch?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorBri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody has ever heard of or installed a momentary type switch to activate the windshield wipers. It would be great to be able to tie into the high speed circuit and have a switch mounted on the steering wheel. It sucks that everytime I grab the wipers when off road and hit puddles, my signal lights come on. LOL!!
Thought it would be cool to have a button right there.

Kinda like the push to talk buttons I see in Nascar.....

Thanks for any input.

Brian

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure it can be done. Gotta be something to tie in to the "mist" function.

What about an auto rain sensing module from another model like a Lincoln? I know my mothers escalade is very sensitive to rain. Almost too sensitive.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody has ever heard of or installed a momentary type switch to activate the windshield wipers. It would be great to be able to tie into the high speed circuit and have a switch mounted on the steering wheel. It sucks that everytime I grab the wipers when off road and hit puddles, my signal lights come on. LOL!!
Thought it would be cool to have a button right there.

Kinda like the push to talk buttons I see in Nascar.....

Thanks for any input.

Brian

Are you not satisfied with the momentary switch provided by the factory on the wiper stalk?

OP
OP
RaptorBri

RaptorBri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Magic,

The roads we are hitting at 80+ mph are pretty rough and when I hit the puddles, I am able to hit the button, but also move the stalk at the same time.......always signaling :)

I just like to have a button handy and ready when I need it.

These are hilly mountain roads btw....

sabumaru

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Magic,

The roads we are hitting at 80+ mph are pretty rough and when I hit the puddles, I am able to hit the button, but also move the stalk at the same time.......always signaling :)

I just like to have a button handy and ready when I need it.

These are hilly mountain roads btw....

Why hit it you're self
Let the copilot do that

Or just have ot running at normal speed
No iterval