remote start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

delt530

U.S. Army Captain
Reaction score
does the raptor come with a remote start. if not is it expensive to have one put in

one is coming as part of my Screw order. I think it was part of the luxury package. I had a remote start put in my 06 F150 by Ford for about $400, alittle expensive, but i was happy I had Ford do it. Never had any problems, and Ford warranties their work. Around the Military bases alot of places rip-off people and do shoddy jobs to make a quick buck, with the ford dealers you know they do a good job.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
as delt stated it is an option on the 2011 Raptors along with power retractable mirrors among other additions for the MY

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I ordered my 2010, my dealer told me it was an option. See the dealer puts on the remote start, even if you order it with the truck.

We ordered 3 2010 F-250s, loaded. The dealer put the remote start on them.

I want remote start, but I am debateing on getting it with like a viper alarm system or gettin the oem.

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want retractable mirrors. I saw somewhere that it was possible to retofit them, anyone remember that thread? I go back and forth on a small ferry all the time and it gets really old having morons banging my mirrors. I have another truck that retracts them and it does help-

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
does the raptor come with a remote start. if not is it expensive to have one put in

Its standard on the 2011's. Let me tell you this, I have used the HELL out of it this past week with the lows near 10 degrees at night. I get all my rat killing done in the morn, Hit the key, hear the rumble erupt. Get dressed, put my shoes on and get my shit for lunch packed. About 5 - 7 Minute routine. Get out and the truck is just starting to warm up. I get 1 mile from the house and all is nice and toasty. I will never be without Remote Start again.......
BDRAG